Spinach Omelette |Spinach omelette with organic home grown Spinach2015-11-20
- Yield : 1
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 6m
- Ready In : 6m
Healthy Omelette with home grown spinach
Healthy and delicious Spinach Omelette with organic home grown spinach. I have already tried kids special Corn Spinach Omelette and Drumstick leaves omelette before. This Spinach Omelette is so simple and easy to make. I made this omelette with spinach from my Kitchen Garden. Hope you all will like this recipe.
Health Benefits of Spinach
- Spinach is store house for many phyto-nutrients that have health promotional and disease prevention properties
- Very low in calories and fats (100 g of raw leaves provide just 23 calories).
- Spinach leaves are an excellent source of vitamin K.
- This green leafy vegetable also contains good amounts of many B-complex vitamins such as vitamin-B6 (pyridoxine), thiamin (vitamin B-1), riboflavin, folates and niacin.
- It is also rich source of omega-3 fatty acids.
My home grown Spinach
How to make Spinach Omelette?
4 TS of Chopped spinach
2 no of Egg
1 no of green chillies
1 spn. of milk
1/8 spn of besan(for fluffiness)
1/4 S of Crushed pepper
Salt as required
1 S of Butter
Whisk the egg, 1 spn. of milk,besan flour and spinach together. Season with salt and cracked black pepper.
Heat button in a pan.
Add egg mixture and swirl to coat the base of the pan.
Cook until the underneath just begins to set.