Soya Chunks Fried Rice2013-05-08
- Yield : 1
- Servings : 3
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 25m
Soya chunks fried rice
Delicious fried rice made with soya chunks
Soya chunks fried rice is a very healthy protein rich main course from indo chinese cuisine. Usually we make fried rice with vegetables,chicken,prawns etc… Soya chunks fried rice is a variety rice we which can make easily. i
Soya is a really good source of protein.I have already tried some protein rich soya chunks dishes like Soya paneer rolls,Soya Keema masala,Healthy soya burger (with step by step photos),Soya chunks fried rice and Soya manchurian,soya chunks manchurian dry with aloo. Hope you all will like this recipes.
Soya chunks are quick and easy to cook. Amazingly soya chunks have protein content equal to that of the meat and contains no fat. Soya beans are an excellent source of high protein and fibrous food. After the extraction of soya milk, the soya chunks act as soya meal maker.50% of the vegetable protein from the soya bean is a good fiber food enabling easy digestion and bowl movement. Soya Chunks contain 54.2 grams of protein, which exceeds the amount of protein found in meats, eggs, milk and wheat.Soy protein contains all the amino acids needed by the body, and is an excellent replacement for meat-based proteins.
Health benefits of Soya chunks|meal maker
- Soya beans are an excellent source of high protein and fibrous food. After the extraction of soya milk, the soya chunks act as soya meal maker.
- 50% of the vegetable protein from the soya bean is a good fiber food enabling easy digestion and bowl movement.
- Soya Chunks contain 54.2 grams of protein, which exceeds the amount of protein found in meats, eggs, milk and wheat.
- Soy protein contains all the amino acids needed by the body, and is an excellent replacement for meat-based proteins.
- Soy is high in fiber, which is known to benefit cholesterol levels, and can indirectly lower cholesterol by replacing fatty animal proteins in the diet.
- Soy protein in general is rich in B vitamins and Omega-3 fatty acids, which are thought to benefit many aspects of health.
- Soya Chunks contain 533 milligrams of calcium and 21.2 grams of iron. Whole soy foods also are a good source of fiber, B vitamins, calcium, and omega-3 fatty acids.
How to make soya chunks fried rice
- 500g of Basmati rice
- 250g of Soya chunks
- 2 no of Chopped onion
- 1 no of Chopped beans
- 1 cup of chopped celery
- 1 S of Soya sauce
- 1 S of Tomato sauce
- 1/2 S of Crushed pepper
- 1 TS of Ginger garlic paste
- 1 S of Cornflour
- 1 S of Chilli powder
- 1 S of Turmeric powder
- 1/2 S of Garam masala/Chicken masala
- Salt as required
- 1 S of butter
Boil water in a vessel.When it starts to boil,add chunks.Switch off the flame.Keep aside for1-2 min.Drain the water and squeeze all the water from the soya.
( Step by step photos for How to prepare soya chunks for recipe
Marinate the chunks with ginger garlic paste,chilli powder,turmeric powder,chicken masala/garam masala,salt and cornflour.Keep aside
Cook rice,drain and keep aside(Add required salt and 1 S of lime juice while cooking rice).
Heat oil in a pan
Deep fry chunks till golden brown color.keep aside
Heat butter in another pan.Add chopped onion.Saute for a while.
Add chopped beans and fried chunks.fry well.
Add crushed pepper,tomato sauce and soy sauce.mix well.
Add cooked rice and celery (you can also add spring onion).mix well
Cover the lid of pan and cook for 1-2 min in low flame
Serve hot with daal curry,chicken fry etc…