- Cuisine: Indian, Kerala
- Course: Beverages & Drinks
- Skill Level: Child Friendly, Easy
- Add to favorites
- Yield : 2
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 5m
Yummy milk shake with cucumber
Delicious shake made with chilled milk,sugar and cucumber. Usually we make salad and juice with cucumber. But this yummy drink is very tasty and good for kids who say NO to salads . I got this recipe from my neighbor. Her kid love this shake than any other drinks. I never heard of this shake before and decided to try it out on a weekend. It was super tasty. Not only my kids we all loved it. I would like to also share some of my delicious drinks recipes like Plantain(kerala banana) milk shake,Carrot Shake,Khus Syrup,Toddy Palm fruit(Pana nonku) Shake. Hope you all will like this recipes.
Health benefits of Cucumber
- Cucumber is low in Saturated Fat, and very low in Cholesterol and Sodium.
- It is also a good source of Vitamin A, Magnesium, Phosphorus and Manganese, and a very good source of Vitamin C, Vitamin K and Potassium.
- Cucumber flush out toxins from our body
- Brightens skin with minerals like magnesium, potassium, silicon etc…
- Fight against heat both inside and out side of our body
1 no of Cucumber
1 cup of chilled Milk
1/6 spn. of Cardamom Powder
2 tbsp. of Sugar
Peel the skin of cucumber and cut into small pieces.
Blend all the things together and serve chilled.