- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
Corn or maize is one of the most popular cereals in the world. But I think we don’t do much recipes using corn. Lets find out some nutritional benefits of corn
- The high amount of fiber present in corn helps lower cholesterol levels.
- Being rich in folate, corn helps the generation of new cells, especially important before and during pregnancy.
- The insoluble fiber in corn makes it good for those suffering from common digestive ailments like constipation.
- Corn is good for skin care, boosting nervous system, digestion etc…
- 2 cups of Half boiled rice
- 1 cup of Urad Dal
- 1 tsp. of Fenugreek seeds
- 1 1/2 cups of Corn Kernels
- Salt for taste
Step 01Rinse and soak rice,gram an fenugreek seeds together in water for about 6 hours.
Step 02Grind corn kernels.
Step 03Grind rice and dal well and mix with corn paste.keep aside for 8 hours.
Step 04Add salt in to the batter and mix well.
Step 05Heat non stick pan.
Step 06Add a ladle of batter, spread into a thin circle and cook on both sides.You can add oil.But i won’t prefer.
Step 07Goes well with chutneies,stew,Kuruma etc…
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe